CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 15 July 2009

F and G

One tree hill finished today. at least that's what sky plus tells me. It's lying. There is another series to go, E4 is too stupid to show it. Now I'll never know know Lucas asked to marry him. :(
DON'T TELL ME IF YOU KNOW!!!!!!!113

I digress. It's been ages since my last music post, so here's 2 at the same time. Aren't I cool?

F
Fall Out Boy - Tiffany Blews
I love all their songs, I'm just addicted to this one at the moment.

Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
Fleet foxes are awesome. This song reminds me of Christmas.

Flobots - Handlebars

G
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound

Gym Class Heroes - Clothes Off
I put this instead of "Girlfriend" because I like the songs the same, but this one has a better video: panic at the disco are dancing in animal costumes. It. Is. Awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOts0ngwzeQ
it's awful quiality, but it's fiiine.

So I have a new camera....I can do stuff like this now

I CAN TRUCKING BE KIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one

3 comments:

Hazel said...

hah i hope the bad quality of that photo was deliberate :P
you should bring your camera out to play!

Dani said...

id just like to point out that one tree hill is pants :)

Catherineey said...

one tree hill is awesome. Everyone who went to psychology agreed.

And yes, the bad quality was indeed dilerberate. :)