CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 23 August 2009

L

So erms, I got my AS level results on Thursday. That was fun.
By which I mean it really wasn't.
I got a D in Drama.
A,B,C,D.
Psychology, Classics, English, Drama.

This was beyond upsetting for me, because it was the day the dream died I guess.
I cannot be an actress. Because I am shite apparently.
I didn't think I was good, but I didn't think I was shite either.
Kinda avarage, but I thought I could be good if I worked hard and put everything into it.

Yeah, I was wrongg... Yays.

I guess the dream has been treated by the imaginary paramedics in my brain tho.
Cause i've convinced myself that even though I am the worst stage actress doing AS level drama, I may not be the worst film actress.

So er...yeah, I'm living in denial, but it's stopping uberdepression so it's an okay solution for now.


On a happier note....


Last sunday me and my friends went to the beach. It was lush. :)
Computer's not the biggest fan of me uploading photos atm tho, which sucks. But there we go. That's what you get when you have a mother who turns it off at the plug along with other things...

Blogger seems to let me do it okay tho.



Weather was a bit of a bitch, but it was warm enough

But Caitlin out a bit here, this is the reason I don't photography it up.

It's stopped uploading stuff now. How annoying...

L... L, L, L...

L is a name of an ex-friend I keep worrying I'm turning into (Tallie, not shortie, ppl.)

Musically nao..

Laura Marling - My Manic And I
(It's one of those Dani's mum's car songs, I got Adam to get it for me, and it's lush. I also like cross your fingers)

Linkin Park - New Divide
(Transformers 2 promotional song, and I can't stop listening to it.)

Lisa Hannigan - I don't know
(Free on iTunes, baby)

Little Boots - Stuck on Repeat
(ditto)

2 comments:

Hazel said...

'L is a name of an ex-friend I keep worrying I'm turning into' - wut?

also, AS levels don't mean anything in the drama world. generally if someone making a film or summut thinks you're a good actress, they aren't gonna then look at your AS result and go 'oh dear, actually this says you're crap. byebyeee'
s'one of the perks of the drama world.
and could be a lot worse than a D, really.

Dani said...

what hazel said.

also, laura marling ftw.