CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 29 August 2009

M

I went on holiday with my mother and my brother. To West Wales. I love that photo. I took it. I'm proud. :)

To sum up the holiday for each of us:
My mother hates the combination of iPods and cars because no one speaks to her. She kept making me turn it off and talk to her. When the conversation died, I put iPod back in my ears. She didn't like that. She made me take it out again. She had nothing to say. I was not amused.
Adam got attacked by wasps. And got stung. and moaned a lot. It was his finger. Apparently if you aggravate wasps they release a magic chemical that gets their gang to giv u beatinz. This is not good news, people. We've realised man vs wasp in battle is a futile effort on our part. Oh well.
I read a book. It was quite good. Called the season of the witch. I found it in a service station, and it was the only book I could afford. It was between that and a Jade Goody Autobiography. It was the lesser of two evils, and I enjoyed this lesser evil more than I was expecting to, which is always a nice surprise. Natasha Mostert is a very good writer, I like her style.

We also went to a "leisure park" which had caves, dinosaurs and Llamas. And goats, but they kinda went with the Llamas.
To the B&B, it was lovely. There were Teddy-Bears on the beds. Mine was a Canadian with a hat. I named him Ike.

We also went to look at beaches, but not actually go to the beaches. I don't know why. Adam was in a huff or something. Or "tired" which is code for "I'm in a huff. I hate you."

He missed this. He was waiting in the car.

The next day, we went to Oakwood (where the army of wasps was waiting for us)
This was okay. I used to love Theme Parks, and used to enjoy being fearless on rides. I've since discovered that having no fear on 'scary' rides is no fun. There is no adrenaline rush. I Went on Hydro, knowing someone died on it and I felt Nada. No "This ride wasn't safe then, it might not be safe now."
How boring. I've decided I will go bungee jumping. This could be fun. Vertigo was fully booked, This was as close to bungee jumping as you can get at Oakwood. Oh wells.

Then we went to Grandma's house. She lives in Essex. 300 miles away from where we were staying. There were epic traffic ques. The journey took 9 hours. Adam got poorly on the way aswell from drinking too much artificial milk.Add Image

It was all good though, cause Essex also means Eleanor! Yaay Eleanor. :)
There were no photos, We were far too busy shopping in Colchester to take photos, gosh. :p


M
Madina Lake - Pandora

MGMT - Kids

Muse - Map Of The Problematique
(They use this on EVERY Doctor Who confidential episode. I swear. I don't mind. I love the song)

I couldn't be bothered with music tonight, people.


On another note Panic at the disco's blog has gone. It is no more. Damn it, they may not be anymore, but they did used to be. Ryan and Jon cannot deny me that. I noticed a while ago, but I just got all pissed off. They suck. Look at them sucking.

Who am I kidding? I still like them cause they were in the best band ever. Damn sentimentality. Liost respect for Ryan what with the drugs allegation and all. Stupid drugs. I hate drugs. Aaaalso I didn't like their new song "change" a great deal. "New Perspective" however, by the remaining members of panic is better. Actually, I cannot stop listening to it. Is good. :)

2 comments:

Hazel said...

that photo is epic.

west wales is good for some things, then.

Catherineey said...

Thankyou ^^
and yeeeah, that's what I thought too (about Wales that is) :p